Saturday, April 20, 2013

Partying it up, Missionary Style! :)

The second thing on the Before the Mish Bucket List was to go to Saint George and go rock climbing and swimming.
Now most people that live in Tremonton have gone to St. George many times throughout their lives to have a fun vacation, and escape the coldness of the small town. I claim that I had never been before which I haven't... from what I remember anyways. But I have never experienced St. George, now I have experienced other vacations which is great but I have always wanted to go to St. George.

Now its easier said than done, my mom is a worrier, yes I love that she is concerned for me but sometimes she gets a little protective when it comes to me going places without her, long distances, without supervision. NO she is not a overprotective parent she is just concerned and wants to look out for my best interests. I like that, so when I told her I was going to go she surprised me by telling me okay. I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!!

On Thursday April 18th me and Kaylee drove to Cedar where Devanne goes to school. We stayed over night and has quite the party!
Friday we waited for Devanne to get done with school and then we headed to Saint George to party it up with JJ!
We went to this really pretty Carousel and we rode it. It was nice to just have fun and be with each other and be able to laugh. I think that's what I will miss a lot on my mission is getting together with my friends and just laughing but I know those memories is what will make up for it on my mission, then when I get home we can party even more which will make it that much better! :)
 
That night we tried to go to Dixie Rock but we had some pansy girls in the group that were too scared ;) what pansy's!! :) We went and ate Panda Express and then we went and snuck into the Hampton Inn's swimming pool! It was a lot of fun, when we got home though I practically passed out as soon as 17 again started its opening credits.
 

Saturday we woke up and went on one of the coolest hikes I have ever even been on! (ha because I have been on so many to begin with) :) But anyway It was in Leeds and it was a really nice easy path. The rocks were placed and everything looked perfect like a photo that belongs on a calendar. There is a waterfall that people were jumping off into and then you could walk farther back into like a path of water that you could walk through. The water was freezing cold though. So we didn't play in the water much. One day I hope to be able to go back and jump  in and enjoy the water when it warms up a bit more. There was frogs and lizards and it was seriously just such an awesome experience something that I will never forget!
 
 



After the hike we went and ate at Costa Vida and then we went and Laid out at JJ's parents condos. The sun was seriously so nice to feel and I couldn't even get enough of the sunshine, the temperature was from the 70's to the 80's  all day and I couldn't help but laugh when I talked to my mother on the phone and it was rain and cold and just a very dreary day in Tremonton. I GOT SO SUNBURNT!!! But that's okay I think that I will live!


This trip was seriously everything I expected it to be and more, I had so much fun and I cant wait for these girls to move home so that we can party even more!

Bucket List #2 St. George  Climbing and Swimming!

CHECK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment